Thursday, December 23, 2010

Canada Driver's Licence Template

manning all the gifts you have already?

hallo ihr lieben,

habt ihr denn schon alle gifts together? I already. on the weekend I had again to put the sewing machine and the last things for my favorite sewing.

but I have a few minutes thought and a little surfing and then at anna maria horner found a totally beautiful pin cushion. I thought wow, that's perfect for my dear friend Tina . we actually want to give her anything big and so I found it very sweet and it's made with love ;-) refers nadelkissen



the manual for this wild-flower her directly here to download.


after an ebook of einchen it incurred elfin boots. here is the picture of our, already suspended all the time in our Christmas decoration, but somehow I have so far been unable to show it to you. I did it again sewed in a number of small for my girlfriend Wins , namely, the original is quite large.

these two gifts are already presented with a stitched what is now here and as soon as I passed it, I show it to you, of course.

reminder: tomorrow will be a great friday sketchers blog hop. So do not miss, there are lots of great prices from different sponsoren.

ich wünsche euch allen einen schönen tag. danke, dass ihr wieder bei mir reingeklickt habt.


hello my friends

do you already have all the gifts?? i think - yes. on the last weekend i was sewing and made the gifts for my loveliest friends.

i needed some minutes and some blog hops later and found a sweet tutorial at anna maria horners blog - a really sweet needle pillow. wow i thought, that´s perfect for my best friend tina . we don´t want to gift big thinks so this is really beautiful and i made it with love ;-)

the tutorial to this wild flower pincushion you can find here to download.

to an ebook from einchen i have sewed this elf boot. on the picture you will see our boot and it´s hanging in our decorations the last time. but i haven´t show you it before. i have sewed it again in a smaller version for my dear friend moni , the original is really really big.

so this two gifts are given and now i have only handmade gift here. sure i will show this if i have gifted it.

remember: tomorrow in the morning starts the great friday sketchers blog hop. please look and find a big variety of prizes from many sponsors.

i wish you all a wonderful day before christmas. thank you so much for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment