Sunday, December 26, 2010

Clipart For 25th Anniversary

schneeweisschen ...

shall ... ...

ROSENROT ... ...

... the color WHITE ...

... I've already ...

... very happy ...

... but only ...

together ... if they ...

... in the glittering colorful riot of color ...
verglitzert the soul!

... WELCOME to WeihnachstwunderNIMMERLAND!

Under the sea, under the sea
nobody up fried, fries and served up for consumption here
man has to eat like us
but here are his hook away
Let stress and hatred are
life must be fun
Under the sea (under the sea)
Under the sea (under the sea)
Is not it great here, just wonderful here
full of spirit
Even the sprat and salmon play
to mock, joke and flax
We all live perch and jellyfish
Under the Sea
....
(lyrics: DISNEY, favorite fish of STEFFI :-)

normal ... yes, we were never ...

... but this year ...

... I'm moving again perilously close to the threshold of pain ...


... KITSCH KITSCH as can ...

... but at least once in your life ..

... I wish it a go so a durchgenknallten Glitter Tree ...

... the large and small hearts
in Neverland
heart and soul
makes happy ...

... who knows ...
maybe I'm back next year
quite decent
with green pine trees and hearty

RED WHITE?
I am to where I let myself

verglitzern but with all the strength
♥ ♥
I blow you
infinitely COLORFUL GLITTER
in your heart
enjoys the
TIME

0 comments:

Post a Comment