Monday, March 7, 2011

Avg Catering Prices For 150 People

handbag à la farbenmix

hello, my dears,

yes, you see correctly, I once again sewn, but unfortunately not with my own sewing machine. my machine is probably really broken and, unfortunately, the repair will cost the machine worth close. So I added my dear friend Tina me their spare machine made temporarily available. oh thank you, tina, you saved me and brought me out of the nähloch.

and so yesterday I started the same time a trial and so a mini-bag for a farbenmix ebook sewn.


the fabrics are a mix of different manufacturers, but the main thing is they fit together nicely.
yes I love the birdie-woven ribbon of luzia pimpinella and yet it fits so well with the materials.


the material with a version so I was definitely too boring and so I then used the same but several, which also has the zipper sewn drastically simplified.

have closure as I opted for Velcro strips.


you might have her purse from him some day on such a small loss. right now in the spring it takes so small eyecatcher.

I wish you a good start in the new week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment