Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wooden Side Rails For Pickup Truck



hello dear,

today I would like you a new map shows that I made for my darling birthday. because he never really lost on my blog, I can show you this already.


bunny loves my husband so well-even elephants and it was easy to find a motive. it is of course Mon manning and it is called "year of the bunny 2011. in mo's shop you will find the motive here . since he is also orange and blue like a lot, I got the papers from my minds eye from the magnolia collection handy. the coloration is designed with distress ink. the grass I added freehand.

I wish you all a nice day.


hello my friends,

today i want to show a new card i have made for my darling to his birthday. because he do not go to my blog i can already show you today.

my hubby loves bunny-ok sure elephants too-so it was easy for me to find an image. it's on digi-stamp from Mon manning and it's name is " year of the bunny 2011. in mo's shop you can find it here . So he loves orange and blue and so i have took the wonderful papers from my minds eye from the old magnolia collection. The coloration is completely made with distress ink. the grass is drawn by hand.

i wish you all a fantastic day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment