Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dental Forceps Names And Numbers Chart

friday sketchers # 144 "happy birthday" happy birthday

good morning, my friends,

finally comes the spring and I enjoy the weather at the moment so much that I can probably now go and buy primroses and the balcony to create something more colorful. I just hope it does not snow again or cold.
now to the main theme of my posts today: exactly, it's Friday again and so will start again today a new challenge at the friday sketchers . our dear new DT-member rach us gave us a totally sweet sketch designed and developed the team was not idle. a look:


the sponsor for this week is whiff of joy .


is the motive " baby fairy ayana " by Mon manning not sweet? I do love motive, which can be used for various occasions. so from this small fee now created a birthday card. I have combined it with the colorful papers from Bo Bunny. the turquoise circle I cut out the paper and once on a cup coaster glued. Well yes and glittering could not be missed. I think at the moment really quite nice if everything so shiny, if the card in the hand holds.
oh yes, it takes her motive in mo's shop .

tomorrow, my darling birthday. So I'm going to start with so a few preparations.
I wish you a nice spring and Carnival weekend. thank you that you have new items, looked at me.


good morning my dear friends,

finally the spring is coming and i really enjoy the wheather in the moment so much. ok so i will go shopping some colorful spring flowers and put them on my balcony. but i hope we won´t get snow or coldness anymore for this season.
but now the theme of my post today: sure it´s time for a new challenge on friday sketchers . our new dear dt-member rach has created such a wonderful sketch and also the team has done a perfect work again. look:


the sponsor for this week is whiff of joy .

" baby fairy ayana " from mo manning is such a cute image, isn´t it??? i do really love images which i can use for a variety of occasions and so i have made a birthday card with this image. i have combined her with the colorful papers from bo bunny. the turquoise circle i have cut out by hand and put it on a cup lace. and a lot of stickles. in the moment a like cards which glitzer and blink when i hold it in my hand.
oh sure, also this image you can fin in mo´s shop .

tomorrow my hubby we celebrate his birthday. so i will prepare some things now.
i wish you all a wonderful spring- and carnival-weekend. thank you so much for coming back to my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment