Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How To Write A Sorority Interest Letter Template

Bye Bye

SUBSTANCES ... ...

... you can print out ... let

... but you can buy them as well as HERE ...

... or ...
... you (be) it prints just themselves ..
... or stamped ...
... oh, what am I still-love with the inLOVEwithBUNT Stempelchen ...
... of course, can you buy stamps and some other textile stamping ink ...

;-) ... I let myself be surprised now ...
... what of the substance remains up there are is ... * Gg * ♥


... substances ...
... are one of the reasons ...
... why I am now just a short time ...

say BYE BYE ... ...
.... they are only a teeny-base ...
♥ ♥
.... I pack my suitcase ...
... and take with ...

... a couple of treasures ...
... I can press a couple of terrible love girls in person at the hands ...
... I'm happy just endless ...
... on Sunday!
... on materials?
... undnoch much more on many, many dear Girls!
... now ...
do I unsubscribe from a good girl ...
... for tomorrow ...
goes ... Tausendschön short time in the big, wide world ...
... BYE BYE Never Land ...
WELCOME ... BERLIN ...
... and then ...

... the CORONATION!

... a long week ...
... I will do my COLORFUL little soul ...
my favorite ... inLOVEwithBUNT half ...
... after many many months ...
... have finally ...

♥ ♥ I wish you a bright shining
time
full of wonders!
♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment