Monday, February 21, 2011

After Prom Houses Hamptons

adorn myself

psssssst ... ...

want ... you know what?

... then comes a little bit to get closer ...

... hmmmmmm ...

nääääääääääääääääher !?... yet ...

... down there ...
you see them?
... Uncle Scrooge "venerable blue leggings ...

... or they conjure up here ... ...
vain and for nothing to THIS instructions ...

... for our four-legged friends, there are of course she already sooooo long ...


... and wiiiiie old eingentlich elves and fairies?

... long story short ... ...
was somehow always all there ... ...
is hardly anything, what it somehow not available ...

... but ...
... somehow you always make everything different again ...

... if tiny changes ...

... or different ...

... I have long considered ...
... I will or maybe not ...
.... but all the looong search, the love mail ...
have confirmed me ... ...
... it is so utterly nothing new ...
... except that they are with me ...
... and ARM AND LEG WARMERS are called ...

... well ...
... sometimes ...
... COFFEE-TO-GO-LING ... ;-) ♥


... embroidery are just somehow subject to the trends ...
... like it or not ...
... some things I do not just for me * grins * ♥

... the photo shows one of many tests ...
... like here ...
... because I thought that simple, the
eingeSNAPTen flowers from the same Feenwerkstatt mitzusticken
... until I had noticed, that for
Eyes of the leggings are not really suitable and the distance to the leg-end Ling (embroiders it with the same eyes and Co.) is then still too big but ...
... as a stopgap measure were then hammered metal eyelets
and that was the point I needed

EYELETS!!
so more tweaking
and finally there is now so it loops, following the instructions supplied
the very end are postitioniert and embroidered ...

... and now I'm really satisfied ...
these eyes (the blue boots) are exactly to my liking ;-) ♥

the ... eingeSNAPTEN but how are you sure all already know ...
ideal for ARM AND,
or bracelets or cuffs, or how You might also call it
suitable
;-) and of course for a thousand other things more ...
but know your hard-working, brave tailors yes viiiiel better than me * gg *
... I find myself that is still just in the "making friends" process
to this much-vaunted KAM SNAPigen gizmos,
I have but only recently Tinted ... I NEVER buy the

I NEVER NEVER NEVER
* whistle * What
and everything in the world should I use that too?
... as it was again ...
... what interests me my talk from yesterday ...
* pfff * ♥

now ... but tinted enough ...
... it's done ...
... from now and HERE and equal ...
there
dwarf nice JEWELRY FACTORY

... and wildly decorated ...
... for all who want it rather than WILD dwarf beautiful ...
... or are you both?
WILD & dwarf nice :-)
or neither?
for arm warmers, leg warmers and how they are called
Women can, of course, make no embroidery, just with myself :-) Lieblingsstöffchen


isses ... not any good ...
soooo long stick breaks
appeal because I have to always watch
bad that I will not burst apart as the files
THIS here * grin *
so I decided that what really still
repealed reinsollte
for next week ;-)
... but then again break ...
three fingers ;-)

♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment