Thursday, February 10, 2011

Which Is Best Sketchbook Express Or Corel Painter

beautiful turquoise sea sun glittering blue

huuuuuuui ... ...
... today is a day ...
♥ on
... I would prefer the rest of the looong, gray winter skip ...
... and the delicate, crunchy spring with the same ...
... and ...

... jump headlong into the shimmering turquoise blue sea ...

... of course, nice and comfortable from the good, yellow lady Glitter sun warmed ...

... and just be happy ...
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL ♥ :-)

... well ...
me ... Who cares ...
... it just Calendar technically first of February * brrrr *
and we also NEN `more or less eventful spring ahead of us ... the
in Neverland and can sometimes be veeeery winter ...
... I ...

dream ... but already now from the summer!
... I am and remain just a flower child ♥ :-)

... and like to paddle in the shallows of the sun-bathing lotions out before me ...

... from time to time I go potty * ggg * ♥

... and look for all sorts of strange sea creatures ...

au ... jaw ...
... I FERNWEH?

that it is because it is already 375 days ago ...
I HERE have my soul 'may be grounded?
or is it simply
never-ending-ending
LONGING
by MEE (H) R?
... the longing ...
... by HEAT ...
... WATER ...

... by strange sea creature??

... by WATER LILLY `s!!

... and more WATER LILLY'S
:-) ... what could be nicer than the gray, cold days ...
with warm, sweet, sparkling treasures
... to sweeten ...
... we attract the summer ...
... an eternity, we have been waiting for you ... WATER LILLY
love ...
You're finally here
at a time and the meter with sparkling Glitter Bra ;-)
now and immediately

HERE and HERE ;-)
♥ ♥
Embroidery "Water Lilly & Friends "from HERE
and Embroidery" I want to sea "of HERE
Webbschätze of inLOVEwithBUNT
marine strange toilet seat from HERE
shower curtain / room divider HERE or HERE
ocean beauty of HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment