Friday, February 25, 2011

Best Ski Boot For Large C

an angel

... for LUCAS ...
... PROTECTION and salvation and love and life ...
... this and much more I wish him ...

... even if this blog ...
PROTECTION CASTLE is my ... ...
... My place of power for the often drab everyday life ...
... and when I try it as best we can to keep HEAL ...
... one of the reasons why it's there ...
is ... next to my Kreativtätssuche above all, and to this day the fate of my family ...
my creativity ... I found ...
... the fear for loved ones is everywhere ...
... so ...
... I feel with all my heart with people ...
... their heart full of love and concern is ...
♥ ♥
... A teeny glimmer of ...
... all together an infinite BLAST!
is my contribution to the suffering of the small LUKAS
I will auction a Guardian Angel
(now the current bid as well as Wish)
whether boy or girl
You decide alone
painted with passion
with acrylic on canvas
in 30x40cm
for all who want and need from
ALL IS WELL may help
♥ ♥
WHO HAVE IT MAGT
and LUKAS
ARE JUST HERE IN THE COMMENT

or by
EMAIL
his bid
VERY IMPORTANT
my AUCTION is over
I am immensely
through a 100 € glimmer of hope for Luke
THANK

0 comments:

Post a Comment