Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ice Cream Kromask Inebrya

friday sketchers # 142 "welcome baby"

good morning, dear,

today it's that time again, and starts at the friday sketchers a new challenge and I have the honor to once again present a sketch to be allowed.

also I am glad that melissa of pink cat studio again a great price for our (s) winner in sponsors.

I decided on my card for a motive Mon manning namely the " baby boys ", here you will find the subject in the shop . get one of my neighbors in the next few days her ursuchungen baby and get them all, according to a young. so I prepared the before. However, can I welcome baby button that you see now, exchange, then still with a by name.
are the papers of all Creamotion and cardstock from our mega hobby-shop . I always like colored with distress ink refills.


please do not forget again at friday sketchers looking girls, because they just have such beautiful cards developed. a lot of fun while looking!


Jorunn many thanks that you have found again on my blog. over a comment I would be very happy.
now only remains for me to wish you all a wonderful and relaxing weekend.


good morning all my dears,

today it's time again for a new challenge at friday sketchers and i´m proud to host this wee and create the sketch.

i can also present to week for this week. it´s melissa from pink cat studio and she will sponsor a generous prize for the winner.

for my card i have chosen such a cute image from mo manning . it´s " baby boys " and you can also find it in her shop . one of my neighbors will get a little son in the next days and so i have prepared a baby boy card. the little welcome baby button, which you can see NOW, i can change with a welcome button with his name.
the design papers are all from creamotion and the cardstock from our megahobby-shop . i have coloured with distress ink refills - as always.

please don´t forget to pop over to the blogs of the friday sketchers girls because the have designed such wunderful sample cards for you. have fun for looking!!!


thank you so much for coming back to my blog. you would made my day with a comment.
now i can only wish you a nice and relaxed weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment