Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Glob Of Ewcm On Day 20

mini accordion file folder

hello dear,

today I can tell you now finally finished my project on crop-night show in Sandy's workshop . I had a bell of maria tutorial for a "mini accordion file folder" along and wanted to try this.


I had received almost done, then I have changed a lot at home and completed. I have provided the lax in hindsight or with a leather strap and the slot for a lax spellbinders label "framed". also the motif " freddy " I have not added until today, when I crop to nothing for coloring with me. the motive is, of course Mon manning and you can find it here in their shop.


the white envelopes I'm still at home with sparkling turquoise mist sprayed to fit better into the concept of color.
the papers are again all of my produced stampin'up and coloration with distress inks and pens tombow.
but overall this is a nice manual and pictures on the day with a short text on the back really awesome.


maybe you've even sometimes feel like such a mini accordion file folder.

I wish you a nice evening. thank you that you have found back to me.


hello all my dears,

today i could finally finished my project i have started on the crop in sandra´s werkstatt . i have took a tutorial from maria bell for a "mini accordion file folder" and wanted to try this.

it was nearly ready. at home i have added on the paper strip a leather strip and put a spellbinders label around the slot for the strip. the sweet image " freddy " i have put today. on the crop i have had nothing to colour. the image is from mo manning and you can find it here in her shop.

also the white envelopes i have sprayed with glimmermist turquoise - at home. all the papers are from stampin´up and my coloration is made with distress inks and tombow pens - as always.
my result: the tutorial is great and easy made And the folder perfect for small photos with only small notices on the back side of the tags.

perhaps you have also fun and time to give the tutorial a chance - i have put the link in this post i wish you all

a nice evening. thank you so much for coming to my blog today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment