Sunday, February 27, 2011

Family Feud Baby Shower Game

simply beautiful dwarf ♥ ♥ ♥

... a shy doe ...

... can never have enough of it ...

... of ...
... MUTMACHSHIRT `s!

... if they now and then ...

get up ... ...

... and ...

brüllllllllen ... like a lion ;-) ♥

... and then ...

to ... again quite tame ...

... to continue to love in the world to take ...

... I `s you had announced ...
... there is something to ...
... because, yes I will "blow up" no more files * sigh * ... here comes
So as promised ... the rest ...
... and that he is indeed ...
... because ...
... it will be for a long time the last MILLI ...
... I think now it is enough
with this file I have me a long-awaited wish fulfilled
a very simple MILLI ...
without huge color change, stick time ...
... simply MILLI ...
simply DWARF BEAUTIFUL!!

now and HERE
for LARGE and SMALL hoop

... it ...
wanted ... I actually still sew something nice ...
... I'll get `s no more ... * Sniff *

... but sooo many matters of the heart ...
are important ... I just ...
as
this little hero
HERE
the auction at
MIR
is until Tuesday
the current amount
100Euro
and is now painted
after WISH!!

remains ... STRONG, HEALTHY
remains ... ...
is ... love ...

:-) ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment