Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ohio Lottery Numbers Archive

friday sketchers # 143, "thanks!"

hello, my dears,

I am delighted that you have found again on my blog.

every friday is friday sketchers time and so will start again today a new challenge. has dear friend claudia my to a very charming sketch designed and also has team back gewerkelt pretty, will you look: jaque


the sponsor for this week is tickled pink stamps .

on my card I have for some time for the first time again chosen a hÄnglar motif. the coloration I have the super beautiful papers adapted my minds eye, I have received from my dear friend Wins for your birthday.
the element with the flourishes is actually a spell binding label, which I have shared and then I inserted above and below. the label you find in my megahobby -shop here.

maybe you even have time to do a card for Claudia's sketch.
I wish you a nice weekend and would appreciate a comment.


good morning all my dears, I'm happy you're

coming back today.

every friday is friday sketchers time and so starts also today a new challenge. my dear friend claudia has designed such a marvellous sketch and also the team girls and done a perfect work and made really lovely samples, look:


the sponsor for this week is tickled pink stamps .

for my card i have took a sweet hanglar image, the first time since some time. the coloration i have made matching to the wonderful my minds eye papers i have got from my dear friend Wins to my birthday.
the element with the swirls is normally a label from Spellbinders. i have punched it out and cut it in half down the (length) and put it up and. the label as you can get in the megahobby -shop here.

perhaps you like Claudia's sketch and have some time, so make a card and show us.
i wish you all and wonderful weekend. you could make me happy if you leave me a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment