Sunday, February 6, 2011

Traction For Dog Paws

forest spirits ...

drive ... mischief ...

... in the woods of Never Land ...

... sigh, like them but again very warm feeling ...

... even the fog dissolves into the nothingness with joy ...

... because ...

... Mirror, mirror on the wall ...

... I have a new Täschlein ...

... in my hand!

... the little red girl ...

... also have forest spirits from my heart ;-) ♥

ROTKÄPPCHEN ... ...

... for ever and ever I'm falling you!

psssssssssst ... .... You hear the cries out there?

... The calls for bracelets are growing louder ;-)
appear ... but just the seeeeeehr to be in fashion?
... and even if forest spirits do not follow fashion dictates ...
... calls from people heart and let it not very cold ...
... and then ...

was ... because THIS book ...

... this book has convinced me now but ...
... to do it ...
THANK YOU ANNA MARIA HORNER

* grin *
... thanks to you and your guide ...
... will follow the calls of the Never Land ...
makes and now to work
decorate your soon your arms and feet can ;-) ♥

... Until then ...
... I schmück MY arms with the bracelets Dearest ...
of the sweet MELANIE
what a fantastic idea to process Webbandschätze
and finally an idea for me being without fantasy,
I `tu me with the bands always eternally difficult * shame * I'm
clothes technically Yes so no "Tüddeltante"
and CHANGING me so dear one, as the baby somewhere
aufzunähen
* gggg * ♥

hachja ... ...
... still something not new

... idea ... ;-) ♥


love ... beautiful rose SIVA ...
have ... heartfelt thanks for the fabulous BAG LUCK ...
... sooo did you have to wait ...
you know, hopefully,
even if it takes a little longer with me,
if I do something, then all my heart ;-)


♥ YOU ALL
WITHOUT YOU
EVERYTHING IS NOTHING
YOUR WISH ME COMMAND
:-)
♥ ♥
forest intellectual is fairy dress: Patterns homemade,
Embroidery " Bella colored cap XXL " by HERE
Little Red Bag by HERE , Patterns " Julie "
ribbons of inLOVEwithBUNT


0 comments:

Post a Comment