Sunday, February 13, 2011

How To Make A Motorcycle Cake

friday sketchers # 141 "Congratulations"

hallo meine lieben blogleser,

seit meinem letzten post ist it is now but a few days ago, but in the last week it was really her hot. Now that I have extensively celebrated birthday, I am now finally come to my friday sketchers card accomplish. bev has led us to a very beautiful design sketch and I have made it a gatefold-card. the sponsor of the week is 7 kids college fund .


the motive, I decided to Mon manning 's " bunches " and in the shop you can find it HERE .

the coloration was really a challenge with the many sweet little flowers. adapted I have it in the papers of great stampin'up. also have the label with the brads and ribbon that is adorned with my card then I su prima with knobs and flowers, attached with cotton string. and then as almost always lots of star dust stickles.

you might have it, too pleasurable a little time and stop by at friday sketchers girls. They have some great examples worked out for you.


I wish you all a good night and great start in the new week. thank you that you have new items, looked at me. over a comment I would be very happy.


hello all my dear blog readers, it's

some days ago since my last post but the last week was really busy. now I'm ready with celebrating my birthday and i have finished (finally) my card for the friday sketchers . bev has created such a wonderful sketch and i have made a gatefold-card with it. The sponsor of the week is 7 kids college fund .

i have chosen Mon manning 's sweet image " bunches " and you can find it HERE in her shop.

the coloration was really a challenge with all the fine details and many small flowers. i have took the same colours as in the marvellous designpaper from stampin´up. als the label with the brads and the ribbon is from su. besides i have put some prima flowers with buttons on my card. and a lot of stickles star dust.

perhaps you will have some time and fun for popping over to the blogs of the friday sketcher girls. they also designed such wonderful sample cards:


i wish you all a nice evening and a stressless start in the new week. thank you so much for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment