Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beautiful Babes In Stockings And Gartebelts

mo's challenge "best friends"

hello, my dears,

today I want to once again show a card that I designed for mo's dream team . I took my inspiration as the theme of "red-orange-yellow" by mo's challenge .


the motive means i wuv u and in the shop you can find it HERE . the papers that I used are by design su rico and the flowers I got from my dear friend jacque given. thank you, sweetie.

I wish you a nice (winter) day - it has snowed with you again? thank you again displayed to me.


hello my friends,

today i want to show a new card i have made for the mo's dream team . for inspiration i have took the theme "red-orange-yellow" from the actual mo's challenge .

the name of the sweet image is i wuv u and you can find it HERE in mo's shop. i have the papers used are from su rico design and all the wonderful flowers I've got from my dear friend jacque . thank you so very much, sweetie.

i wish you all a nice (winter) day - so has it's snowed in your area? thank you for coming back today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment