Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best Temperature Absorption Material

DT news and happy birthday cards

hello my dear friends,

the new year begins so on really well, because of mina mo's digital pencil DreamTeam me has brought the good news that I was included in the team. those are times news, right? I'm so happy. the motive of Mon manning have it done to me so for some time and it is a pleasure to show me, my cards as examples.

my birthday card that I want to show you today are therefore my first dt-plants. the next work are as already finished, but I can only meet you in the next show.
the scene, what I have used is shy valentine nessa what I do with distress inks, I colored mica su and stickles.

I wish you all a nice day. many thanks that you have new items clicked with me.

hello my dear friends,

the new year starts perfectly for me because mina from mo's digital pencil dream team has given me the great information that I'm invited for the design team. that'sa new - is not it? I'm so happy and proud. i love the image from Mon manning since some time and so it's pure fun and joy for me to show my cards as sample.

my birthday cards which i want to show you today are the first dt-works. but the next cards are laying here and i want to show you in the next days.
the image i have used today is the shy valentine nessa . i have colored it with distress inks, su mica and stickles.

i wish you all a wonderful day. thank you so much for popping over today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment