Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How To Make A Dress More Formal

... all good things are three!!

1095 times ... ...
... click ...

times ... 407 995 * Cuckoo *...
... of 919 very very very loyal ;-) ♥

... THREE YEARS ...
... FAIRY THOUSAND BEAUTIFUL!

... the beginning ...
... they were and are there to this day ...
... fairies and elves ...
... MAGIC ...
... my driving force ...

... and ....
... especially ... TATYANA
... ...
... now for the third time and for ever and ever ...
I think ... YOU!
today ... very very special ...
... because without you there would not be this BLOG WORLD!
... you and your green frog prince Mützlein ...
... that so much has moved in me ...
... you ...
... willfully , Babayaga and biting Bambi ...
... a fairy? ...
sure but
... elves officer, wife, mother, partner, Wolf Woman, Muse daughter lives travelers, wondering erin Ordinary Time, soul deep diver, headstrong, treasure seeker, doll maker, ... fairy-tale teller and courageous seamstress ....
have given me courage ...
... my love for all the spirits of nature back to life ...

... this blog ...

... is now ...
... my LIFE ...
... my work ...
my ... LOVE!

... but what it would be ...
... WITHOUT YOU?

... wives, mothers, companions, Wolf Women, Muse daughters life travelers, elves Supervisor Ordinary staunerinnen, soul, deep divers, headstrong, treasure hunt channels, doll makers, narrators of fairy tales and brave tailors ...


... every single one of you ...
... makes this blog what it is ...
YOU ARE THOUSANDS OF YOU!
THOUSAND BEAUTIFUL WORLD is the ...

... I say THANK YOU ...
... with all my heart ...
... THANK YOU ...

... and instead of, as you certainly now think ...
... BLOG BIRTHDAY RAFFLE ...
♥ ♥
... there is something very FEENSCHÖNES ...
... for your thousand pretty little head ...

so different ... the creatures of Mother Nature ...

... so imaginative, or else all PUR ...

... but always full of LOVE ...

... is it ...
... what I have for you ...

... HERE IS YOUR GIFT!
* CLICK *
♥ ♥
... courtesy of my favorite favorite muse and the beginning of everything ...
love TATYANA ,
I thank you, that it may give your
Elfenmützchen for ALL!
The pattern is very big for us girls and just magical for most seasons
THANK YOU THANK YOU MOTHER NATURE TATYANA

THANK YOU GIRL!
without you there is nothing!
♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment