Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How Many Points In Toblerone?

Rat-a-tat-tat!

hallo ihr lieben,

heute mal ein schnell-post, weil mein schreibtisch noch so voll located in the office and I still have to make some. this birthday card I've made for a friend's family table (waving waving angelika). I used to mo's "ratatattat" and you will find this motif super cute here in her shop .
are the papers of all stampin'up and I have added only a few fine-roses, rhinestones and stickles. oh yes the blattpins are maya road.

and hey presto I'm back in my files disappeared.

I wish you a great Wednesday evening!


hello all my friends,

today only a super fast post my desktop is so full and a lot to do. but i want to show you this card i have made for my friend angelika. i have use mo´s "ratatattat" and you can find this supercute image here in her shop .
all the papers are from stampin´up and i have add only some prima-rosen, rhinestones and stickles. ahh the leafpins are from maya road.

plopp - i´m away again in my office.

i wish you all a relaxed wednesday evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment