Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vba Pokemon Green Leaf Cheat

friday sketchers # 138 "Have a great day"

good morning, my friends,

hehe it is friday morning and it starts of course in this week a new challenge at the friday sketchers . my dear friend jeanette has led us to a super nice sprout pad sketch, which is really great and numerous to implement. The opinion was also the design team - look what I mean:



the sponsor for this week is whiff of joy


have this motif "bye bye" by Mon manning already laughed at me some time and now I had it. you can find it in mo's shop HERE .
I wanted the round elements like a heart darstsellen. the big heart is eigenltich cake tip, which I then colored with su ink pad and a sponge. also the white hydrangea blossoms. The card stock is supplied from below and the papers from an old collection of my minds eye. the band is rico. I always like to color her distress inks and actually used my Tombow pens, which can be combined so beautifully.

now I want to show you a nice relaxing weekend and thank you for your besuch.


good morning all my friends,

hehe it´s friday morning and sure also today starts a new challenge at friday sketchers . my dear friend jeanette has designed us such a wonderful sketch and it was pure fun to play with. look also at the friday sketchers girls blog and find such supercute sample cards:


the sponsor of this week is whiff of joy

this image "bye bye" from mo manning laughs me such a long time and now i must have. you can find it in mo´s shop HERE .
i want to use the round elements as hearts. the big heart is white candy lace and i have inked it with stamp ink and small sponges, also the white hydrangea blossoms. the cardstock is from su and the design papers from an old collection from my minds eye. the ribbon is from rico. for coloring i have took the distress inks and my tombow pens - as usual - you can combine them perfectly.

now i wish you all a nice and relaxed weekend. thank you so much for coming to my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment