Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Foot Fungus In Carpet

Hungry

... by YELLOW!

... by really big, fat, bright SUNNY YELLOW ...

this colorless winter ... all the same out there on the doorstep ...

... I'm just hungry only ...

soooo long for me ... after endless warm sunshine ...

... liquid sunshine in a can ...

... blob for blob for my salvation ...

times ... I again ...

... at least the world warm from the inside ...

... and because I am the hours of Farbenklexeln ...

... for my circumstances quite exceptionally long ...
... have stayed in the kitchen area ...

is ... I fall back on ...
... that I am already in ages ...
... at times the decluttering THIS wanted to take care of Embroidery ...

... well ...
... Clutter ...
... more CUTTING I want ...
... the entire Queen of the Kitchen Embroidery me anyway was far too huge ..
... after almost two years and many requests from you ...
... is ROSIE and CO. tomorrow divided like a cake ...
all, the QUEEN OF THE KITCHEN have already
or more quickly at this huge package do
can look forward
for so large they will never be
HERE
are they as usual
until tomorrow evening

then there they just sliced;-o

♥ ♥ ♥ YUMMY :-)))

ps THANK YOU FOR ALL Communication
I am overwhelmed by your response
a deep curtsy, a delightful Knutscherchen
YOU MAKE MY DAY :-)

and now I hope it will still
2011
TRUE
Tausendschön goes Fabric ;-)
♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment