Thursday, January 27, 2011

Flu Or Gallbladder Attack

friday sketchers # 139 "spring"

hello, my dears,

I am delighted that you have found again on my blog.

every friday is friday sketchers time and so will start again today a new challenge. the dear and talented Jorunn has to a very lovely design sketch and the team has again gewerkelt pretty, will you look:


the sponsor for this week is my favorite things.


at my map I have chosen for a digi-stamp of my favorite things , the papers are all bound by memorybox, card stock and pins from below, from raspberry ribbons. the flowers are with the paper cutter from the design in the background partially cut so that I could slide underneath the other elements and pick the flowers in the foreground. I then decorated the whole lot with stickles.

maybe you even have time to do a card for our sketch.
I wish you a nice weekend and would appreciate a comment.


hello all my dears,

i´m happy to say hello to you.

every friday it´s friday sketchers time and so also today starts a new challenge. the lovely and so talented jorunn has created such a marvellous sketch and the sassy sketcher made so wonderful sample cards for you, look:


the sponsor for this week is my favorite things .

for my card i have chosen a digi-stamp from my favorite things . the designer papers are from memorybox, cardstock and pins from su, the lilac ribbon raspberry ribbons. the flowers i have cute from the background paper but only partly that i could push other paper elements behind and take the flowers in front. finally i have put many stickly on the whole card.

perhaps you´ll have fun and time to play with our sketch - please let us know.
i wish you all a wonderful weekend. you could make my day with a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment