Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sweet 16 Black And White Party Invitation Wording

ROck n 'A TRIBUTE TO BAMBI DOLL

... Rock and doll ...

... Rock and Gnome?

Imp ... and ...

... DRESS?

dress ... n `DOLL!

Puuuh ... ...
... what was that hard ...
... well ...
not complicated ... difficult ..
but for us two
"Freestyle"
a real challenge ...

... both of us?
jaaaaa ...
because for the first time has
the little girl mitgenäht ... ♥
allow
... ... here are her two dolls ...

... and the two right in the picture ...
... are the big girls ...
Örk ... ...
NEN `You do not see much difference really, is it?
OhWeh ...
because somehow ...
I'll have to practice a bit ...
so PATTERNS ... There must
woman potter really just beep ...
and this is no wild blood in my ...

... that we two are both still very proud ...

... that we have ever hammer out ...

quietscheBunt ... and so beautiful ...
... as does the crooked from nothing at all so ...

... and because I love verrockt,'m chrysalis ...

... I could not help ...

... as to make myself Püppi * gg *
thanks to the love ANKE * wink wink *
I have a new dress that is now even sewn :-)

like soooo beautiful ... great with all the dolls ...

... because it is just as imperfect as they
* grin * I get around
above hardly breathe ...
I was probably too much in the doll mania
than that I barely noticed
that I myself am still loved but no
's still the dress ...
because I need to stop the air, and continue to be a bit
* gggg * ♥

... and the little girl ...
... is just as happy ...
that it may equal a few Wichtelinen make some ;-) ♥

... and I'll probably still one of `me this one ....
... this time with a bit more volume ...
up around ... ...

... with all the dolls ...
... I could let `s not easy ...
... new doll to her ...
... psssst ...
very soon ...
at
inLOVEwithBUNT ;-)

♥ BE HAPPY!

♥ ♥ Thank you for your many requests ....
the first brother is now a few weeks at home ...
... and in a few days ...
I like him very special to do what his 36.Sonnenflug ... HOPE & FAITH

for him, for you, for ALL
♥ ♥ ♥
Pattern: OTTOBRE can

0 comments:

Post a Comment