Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saladworks Green Goddess

GIRLS

... I see her in the café
Määäääääädchen ... ...
on the Champs-Elysées ...
Määäääääädchen ...
at Niagara Falls ...
Määäääääädchen ...
girls are everywhere!

they go past me then breaks my heart in two

But still a girl posts
then again, life is beautiful beautiful


MÄÄÄÄDCHEN ....
♥ ♥
(excerpt lyrics "girl" by the doctors)

lalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaa ... ...

... is not it nice ...

... a girl to have heart? hoard

girls ... so much treasure to be allowed, like the (girl) heart desires?

today ... I'm really really happy again sooo girl ...

has me ... but the girls happy maker KATRINE ...

... so beautiful, rose red, dwarf Gloves beautiful magic ...

... and my rock order from the beautiful ESPANA OLE ...
is finally here ...
together with a real girl stuff
of which I'm now sooo much, that I
part THIS HEADING did it ....
because although I have made myself
me about THIS to sew Rock ...
* wave wave * sally
sooo much girl stuff I need but then never ...
well anyway, so isses when the girl's heart is in love ...
hangs the sky is full of substances `ah violins ;-)
KATRINE THANK YOU, THANK YOU :-) BARCELONA

and

WORLD THANKS for the good wishes from the sun Flight brother
:-)))
♥ ♥
... have a carefree weekend
GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN ;-)
♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment