Friday, January 14, 2011

Whats The Difference Between Aveeno Eczema

friday sketchers # 137 "special thoughts for you "

good morning, my dear blog readers,

today it's that time again and I wish you a new show Mon manning card that I have with the design sketch from my dear friend janneke . She had designed the sketch for the friday sketchers challenge . tickled pink stamps has more in this week made a great price.


the motive of Maurie J Manning what I selected for this sketch, called Friday's Child and ye can find HERE in the shop . the papers are all from the below current catalog and I love this baiblau in combination with chocolate brown. I've colored the subject again with distress inks, ink tombows and have also removed from baiblauen ink pad. is the swirl stamp from the corners of magnolia and I love it when you stickles envisions some parts. the ruffles at the clothing I colored the first and then followed suit with bright color of champagne below. could of course then stardust stickles in many other places is not the card missing.

yes, now I still really just to tell you that the girls from the design team did a great job again and have such wonderful wonderful wonderful cards designed for you looks, but again:


I wish you all a nice relaxing weekend and thank you for visiting your on my blog . over a comment I would - very happy - as always.


good morning all my dear blog readers,

today it's time to show you a new Mon manning card i have made with the sketch from my dear friend janneke . she has designed the skecht for the actual friday sketchers challenge . tickled pink stamps is the sponsor of the week and gives such a generous prize.

the supercute image from maurie j manning , i have took for this sketch is friday´s child and you can find it HERE in her shop . all the papers are from the actual su-catalogue and i really love this baiblue especially in combination with chocolate brown. i have coloured the image as usual with distress inks, tombow pens and took also some ink from the baiblue ink pad. the swirl stamp on the corner is from magnolia and i like to use them if i took stickles on the double lines. the frills on the clothes i coloured at first and draw then with shimmer colour champagner from su. sure some stickles stardust dont´t miss on some places of the card.

ok my friends don´t forget also on the blogs of my dt-friends because they have done a perfect job and created such wonderful sample cards for you:


i wish you all a wonderful and relaxed weekend. thank you for your visit. it would make my day you leave a comment to the card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment