Thursday, January 6, 2011

South Park Streaming Sub English

friday sketchers # 136 "happy birthday kilian"

guten morgen, ihr lieben,

es ist wieder soweit und es startet eine neue challenge bei den friday sketchers . die liebe und talentierte jaque hat uns allen einen süssen sketch design and I have really loved to play a little with it.

today for my card I used the motif sam in trouble of Mon manning . I needed for my son neighbor a birthday card. and because of the short neck is really the sly in, fit the motif perfectly to him.

the papers are from a very very old my minds eye series - you can you still remember the magnolia collection, which was just great is not it? na some of them I still arches.


because the paper is already so colorful, i have completely dispensed with flowers and only a few hand-covered buttons added. the sentiment I designed on computer and then printed and punched. the motif is colored with distress ink again, only the children's drawings on the wall I dahingekrakelt with crayons "child friendly". Kilian was impressed: o)

a look also at the blogs of the DT girls from friday sketchers team, they too have re great for cards worked for you, Janneke


I thank you for coming here on my blog and wish you a wonderful weekend. over a comment I would be very happy.


good morning all my friends,

today it's time again and a new challenge at friday sketchers starts. my dear friend and talented jaque has created us a cute sketch and it was pure fun to play and make a card with it

easel for my card i have took the image sam in trouble from Mon manning . i needed a birthday card for the son of my lovely neighbor. and this little guy is really funny and the image was going great to him.

because the paper is really colourful i have took no flowers but used some hand-butons. the sentiment i have designed on the computer and printed and punch it out. the coloration is made with distress ink, only the child draws i have doodled with crayons. kilian loved the card :o)

please take also a look on the blogs of the dt girls from the friday sketchers team, they made so lovely samples.


thank you so much for your coming to my blog again. i wish you a nice weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment