Sunday, January 30, 2011

Black Circle Around Mouth

fair- bag

hello and a beautiful you Sunday all

on Friday struck me so that I can not really an appropriate had pocket when I want on Saturday frankfurt on the creative world to, because I wanted some subject to take and one finds indeed always brochures and the like, which should not necessarily be bent. So I sat down at my desk, I considered the size and a sketch of the parts are painted. the grundkörpfer should like a dark brown be pseudo-leather, I got times of rest as buttinette. the other materials are bought in a bargain counter of frankfurter fuel market - so 3 parts for 5 € and the bright fabric curtain fabric is from sweden.

the piece of ribbon with the dead heads dropped me out looking at the plastic parts in the hands. It was once a musterstückchen what I had been given on a cloth to buy down. here it was still great to use or?

are the small anhängerchen of anlukaa not sweet? one I've already given my dear friend Tina and had Just to my new bag.

the handle is the way a belt that I cut apart and the edges have been rounded up. I had so no rivets on the fast, I have my fundus searched and now uses this as a mounting jean buttons. through the belt holes may be the handle now also varies in length.

actually I would be very quickly with my bag was finished, but it was pretty easy to sew. but unfortunately my little machine mucked something, so I cursed quite a bit. I will probably have to check times.

many dank, dass ihr wieder zu mir gefunden habt. über einen kommentar freue ich mich immer sehr.

hello and a fine sunday to you all,

on friday i have noticed i don´t have a perfect bag for my visit on the convention creative world on saturday in frankfurt. i wanted to take some papers and you will always get some magazine and flyer. and where will i put in?? ok i have sat on my desktop and draw a sketch with the sizes and parts and go searching the fabrics. the basics bag is made from a dark brown pseudo-leather, the other fabrics are rests and sale items for very low prizes.

the small piece of woven ribbon with the skulls was a sample i have got from an fabric buy. on this bad it´s perfect - isn´t it???

the little hanger with the big head ist from anlukaa and so sweet??? one of it i have also give to my dear friend tina and one i have to put on my new bag.
the handle is a belt, i have cut it in the center and round the ends. because i didn´t have some rivets so i have looks in my pool and found some jeans buttons. with the belt holes i can varigate the length of the handle.

normally it would be so easy to sew this bag but my machine was not working right. i´m afraid i have to let repair it.

thank you for swinging by today. i would make me happy you could leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment