Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Numb Leg After Head Injury



... since I think ...: RevoluzZzionäres Wicht elk pattern tunic dress

... I've wished for ...

... down in his parents basement room ...

... I have built him a nest ...

... my time was so beloved of the 70 Plastikreh Years ...

... I wish ...

... one day it would come to life ...
... and stay with me share ...
... and jump with me through the woods ...

... one day it was gone ...
... the Plastikreh ...

... remains ...
... love for Bambi ...

... my heart still leaps when I see it ...
painted if ...
plastic
... in REAL :-)

... and today I have one again ...
... a PLASTIKREH!

♥ ... my favorite Christmas gift ...
... what am I again girl happy heart
... somehow I'm drawn simply magical ...
... and the magic of caresses me every day now ...
... if I touch it or even look at ...
... and, strangely, it gives me so much strength ...
Plastikreh ... this ...
... the new year but has not started so well for us ...
... the brother ...
... one of the reasons for the retreat to Neverland ...
... it was in the hospital ...
... and it is me again and again painfully aware of ...
... how much I made all these tales fuss ...
... the power and energy for me it ...
need ... for real life ...
REMAINS HEALTHY!
lives and your dreams!
♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment