Thursday, January 6, 2011

How Long Should I Let My Eyebrows Grow In

strawberry gift set

hello, my dears,

many congratulations first of all thanks for your to mo's dream team .

you are not happy that we now can do something other than Christmas cards? I've picked Mon 's sweet strawberry girlie and so that this tag-shaped card. I think it is indeed still very cute.


I wanted to make a small gift and I'm at my favorite things a template pushed a basket with strawberries. It could be produced really quickly and easily.


after the coloring of the girlies I have the strawberry strawberries or coated with dimensional magic that nachcoloriert su dress with sparkling champagne and here and there a little stickles distributed.

maybe I could give you again, too excited about a small set. I wish you a nice day. thank you that you have new items, clicked with me.


hello all my dears,

at first thank you sooo much for the congratulations to mo´s dreamteam .

are you also happy to create other things than chrstimas cards again? so i have took mo ´s sweet strawberry girlie and made this tag-card with her. i do still love!!!

i wanted to make a small gift set and i have found at my favorite things a template for a little paper basket and strawberries. oh it´s so easy to create them.

after the colouring of the girlie i´ve put some dimensional magic on the strawberries, su glimmer champagner on the dress and here and there some stickles.

perhaps i could inpire you to try a new gift set. i wish you all a wonderful day. thank you for swinging by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment