Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Expired Options Historical Prices

mo's dream team blog hop "thank you for thinking of me"

hallo und guten morgen meine dear friends, as every 3rd

Thursday of the month again today dream team blog hop time is !! the dear and talented debbie has to chose a beautiful theme: vintage . This topic provides a wide range of options really.

for my card I have chosen the totally cute designs prairie girl, you can find it in mo's shop HERE.
all papers of magnolia and the cardstock from Stampin '. I distressed the edges of all the roses and then only beglitzert.

if you follow the blog hop, then you get safely from jak and your next stop is then at Heidy .
'll see you here again, the whole list for the blog. to the left you'll see in my sidebar: debbie, mina, elaine, arielle, lori, Kerttu, jak, bea (me), Heidy, maya, alice

hoppen I wish you much fun. Look at the super beautiful girls on the cards. a theme and so many variations.

have a nice day. Thank you again purely clicked with me.


a hello and good morning my friends,

on the third thursday of the month is always the dream team blog hop time!! The Dear and talented debbie has chosen such a wonderful theme: vintage. the theme gives a big variety!

for my card i have took the supersweet image prairie girl and you can find it in mo´s shop HERE .
all the papers are from magnolia, the cardstock from stampin´up.

if you follow the blog hop so you come from jak and your next stop will heidy .
and this is the complete list for this hop: debbie, mina, elaine, arielle, lori, kerttu, jak, bea (me), heidy, maya, alice

i wish you all a lot of fun with the hop. look to all the wonderful and so sweet cards.

have a nice day and thank you for swinging by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment